Thursday, April 20, 2006

Countdown


Eventually, I'll start a countdown to my last day in an office. But because no last day is set yet -- and I will probably stay on part time until a replacement is brought in -- I'll start a: This-is-what-will-get-me-through-until-the-eventual-end-countdown.

First on the list is Nephers, who hates me these days and cries whenever I walk into the room. All of which he'll have to get over because -- and much has been made of this point already -- I am the only Aunts he has and, while his uncles can spoil him in other ways, only I can tell him the special things about his mom when she was little, like Mr. Boots. (Nevermind the Oreos.) I already have my stash of Neph pics to look at when news of the world is too much to take, and these days am thinking about his little personality that comes through more and more. He's a thinker. He loves loves LUUUUVVVVS to laugh. Gets startled easily. Loves his hands and his tongue. And apparently he fell asleep on Alex's shoulder today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home