Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Once Upon a Time


I quit my job last week so figured this is as good a time as any to start writing.

It feels a little bit like free fall. Gave two months (free fall Sacha style, with a very slow drop to the ground), at the end of which I face the rest of my life. I am guided by the inspiration on my latte cup -- Starbucks told me to do it -- and faith that panic will get me through.

Through to what is the question. The answer is -- guided by coaching from Elizabeth -- I am not sure.

But for now, I do know that I like some poetry, am starting to dislike coffee, my Nephers is my love and makes me excited about the future, and I am worried about health insurance, among many other things.

Mixed in with the worry, I also look forward to getting back to things I always thought but never did or always did but then stopped doing to save time, reading the paper, losing Sunday evening dread (too much to wish for), reading anything, listening to music, feeling accomplishment, and being in the world not in the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home